Now Is Your Chance To Be Heard! Provide Leadership and Change In Our Industry!
The Managed Print Services Association has a need for volunteers to participate in the following Association Committees:
- Marketing/Communications: The advancement of MPS within the industry through communications of all MPSA activities to our members and the overall industry. All areas involved with the promotion, branding and event planning for the MPSA.
o Seeking interested parties with marketing and communication skills including: writing, editing/proofing and creativity. Other helpful competencies include: familiarity with Go-to-Webinar, design programs and experience with marketing strategy and branding.
- Membership Value Committee: The mission of the Membership Value Committee is to identify and drive ways to deliver membership value and ROI to attract new members as well as retain current membership.
Chairperson: Ron Alphin
- Members will be working to determine the “identify” part of our mission. In other words, what are those areas that our members see as valuable for belonging to an association? First steps are generating our own list from each of the current members. Next will be to survey the entire membership with that list to ascertain consensus and prioritize. Then we will start working toward the “deliver” aspect of the mission by making sure we have everything in place and members are aware of how we deliver the top priorities.
- Mission and Vision Definition Committee: To illuminate the current definition of Managed Print Service and enhance the mission and vision of the MPSA.
Chairperson: Greg Walters
- Members review the current Mission and Vision of the MPSA to determine if any changes or updates should be considered
Contact Kim Louden at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about participating on an MPSA committee. Look for more committee involvement opportunities in future MPSA newsletters. We look forward to your involvement!