The Managed Print Services Association (MPSA) is pleased to announce that 9 members of the MPSA have been named “Difference Makers” in the document imaging industry by ENX Magazine. Each year, ENX contacts dozens of respected folks across all segments of the document imaging industry for recommendations and profiles the difference makers that result from those efforts and responses.
This year’s list of Difference Makers includes the following MPSA members.
- Lindsey Bohon, Vice President and Managing Director of Sales, Office Equipment Group, GreatAmerica Financial Services Corp.
- Ed Crowley, CEO, Photizo Group
- Jordan Darragh, CEO and Founder, PrintReleaf
- Aaron Dyck, Vice President, CIG Solutions, Clover Imaging Group
- Luke Goldberg, Executive Vice President, Global Sales and Marketing, Clover Imaging Group
- Josie Heskje, Director of Strategic Marketing, Office Equipment Group, GreatAmerica Financial Services Corp.
- Doug Johnson, Chief Strategy Officer, LMI Solutions
- West McDonald, Vice President, Business Development, Print Audit and Owner, FocusMPS
- Greg VanDeWalker, Senior Vice President, IT Channel and Services, GreatAmerica Financial and Collabrance, LLC
The MPSA is proud to recognize these members who volunteer their time and energy to the association while making an impact on their organizations and the imaging industry.
About the Managed Print Services Association
The Managed Print Services Association (MPSA) is an independent, not-for-profit organization that serves the MPS industry. Its focus is on the development of standards, education, and industry guidelines that unite the different segments of the industry and bring value to all those participating. For more information about benefits and memberships, visit http://yourmpsa.org/Membership.
Are you an existing MPSA member interested in getting more involved with the MPSA? You can find out more about all the committees and the MPSA here or contact us at email@example.com.