About the MPSA
Board of Directors
Join the MPSA
2019 MPSA Leadership Awards
Past MPSA Award Winners
Back to list
MPSA Leadership Awards Deadline Extended
02-Feb-2012 1:55 AM
The MPSA Leadership Awards nomination deadline has been extended to February 29, so there is still plenty of time to get your nominations in. Do you know a company that stands above the rest in one of these categories?
Direct MPS Provider
– the OEMs or any branch or subsidiary of an OEM.
Indirect MPS Provider
– an independently owned reseller whether single or multi-brand based; includes consumable resellers or distributors.
– an organization which has implemented an MPS program either on their own or with the help of a provider; the emphasis will be on how the End User themselves implemented the project.
– an organization that offers other services than equipment resell eg IT services companies or facility management organizations.
– any company that develops its own software for use in the MPS industry whether as an infrastructure or end user application.
Professional Services Provider
– any organization that does not sell MPS but a service to the industry such as consultancy, research, leasing or training.
Industry Media Company
– such as magazine, website or conference organizer
Download a nomination form today and give MPS leaders the recognition they deserve.
Click through to find all the forms
, and then select the appropriate one for your interests. If you need immediate assistance with accessing the forms, please contact Carro Ford at
or call 859-771-5091.
All nominations must be submitted by February 29, 2012 to Robert Newry (
), Joe Barginier (
) or Johan Kosters (
Winners will be notified in early May, and the Awards will be presented at the Photizo Transform Conference in Orlando, Florida on May 24, 2012.
Connect with Us
Web Toolbar by Wibiya