The Managed Print Services Association (MPSA) will present the winners of the 2012 MPSA Leadership Awards at a special ceremony on May 25 at the Transform 2012 Global MPS Conference in Orlando, FL. In addition, the MPSA has joined Transformation 2012 as a Gold Sponsor. The MPSA is sponsoring the special conference lunch where the Leadership Awards will also be presented.
“This is always an exciting event for the MPS community, and it’s the culmination of a tremendous amount of work for both the nominated companies and the judges. Every year the winning programs show what a dynamic and innovative industry managed print services has become,” said Robert Newry, Chairman of the 2012 MPSA Leadership Awards Committee. Mr. Newry is also Co-Founder and Managing Director of NewField IT. (A Corporate Member of the MPSA)
“The participation of the M
PSA as a Gold Sponsor demonstrates a commitment to supporting all the events that benefit the Association’s membe
rship and foster business growth. It’s especially appropriate to sponsor this event, since the MPSA got its start several years ago when a group of visionary volunteers came together at an MPS Conference and launched the association,” said Photizo Group Founder and CEO, Ed Crowley. Photizo Group is hosting the Transform 2012 Global Conference.
Winners to Be Honored in Multiple Categories
The 2012 MPSA Leadership Award winners will be honored during lunch on Friday at the Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek, site of the Transform 2012 Global Conference. Winners will be selected in early May, and awards will be presented in a number of categories representing the diversity of the MPS community:
- Direct MPS Provider– OEMs or any branch or subsidiary of an OEM
- Indirect MPS Provider– independently owned resellers whether single or multi-brand based; includes consumable resellers or distributors
- Independent MSP– an organization that offers services other than equipment reselling, such as IT services companies or facility management organizations
- Software Provider– any company that develops its own software for use in the MPS industry whether as an infrastructure or end user application
- Professional Services Provider– any organization that does not sell MPS, but provides a service to the industry, such as consultancy, research, leasing or training
- Regional Provider– As international membership grows, a regional award will be given to any company in EMEA, South America, and Asia Pacific (including India) with an outstanding story to tell