MPSA leadership team represents all sectors of industry
May 24, 2012 – The Managed Print Services Association (MPSA) announces the winners of the recent elections for 12 positions on the Association Board of Directors and four positions on the Executive Committee. The election closed May 20, 2012, and the new officers assume their responsibilities on Monday, June 4, 2012.
"I am honored to serve as President of Your MPSA, truly humbled to be associated with all the members, and look forward to building upon the foundation Joe and the all volunteer members of the previous three years have established,” said newly elected MPSA President, Greg Walters. “My vision can summarized by the phrase, ‘Of the membership, for the membership.’ In this spirit, I am asking MpS professionals to take part in this movement, this journey, together by volunteering for one of our many committees. Get involved; all are welcome.”
Newly Elected MPSA Executive Committee
- President – Greg Walters, Walters Group International
- Vice President – Justin West, Nationwide Insurance
- Secretary – Mark McCuen, MWA Intelligence
- Treasurer – Kevin DeYoung, Qualpath
Newly Elected MPSA Board of Directors
The MPSA board is made up of 12 board positions across six industry segment positions.
- End user - Josh Feathers, Nationwide Insurance
- Manufacturer - Peter Richardson, Samsung
- Independent dealer - Kevin Morris, OneDoc MPS and Brian Stevenson, FootPrint MPS*
- Infrastructure - Jennie Fisher, Great America
- Software (primary product) - Pravat Mazumdar, Preo Software
- Independent consulting - Robert Palmer. Photizo Group
*Due to a voting tie, both will serve on the Board.
At-Large Board Positions
- Ron Alphin, Supplies Network
- Sarah Henderson, West Point Products
- Ryan Humphrey, Parts Now!
- John MacInnes, Print Audit
- Laura Kittner, Tangent MTW
- Henry Surapong, Hewlett-Packard
MPSA members made their selections from the largest slate of candidates ever fielded for MPSA leadership positions. The candidates represented the entire industry, from end user to provider, with candidates from five different countries. Leadership profiles can be found at http://yourmpsa.org/elections.
“We are proud of the participation of the membership during the voting period, and we are equally proud of the new leadership team,” said Justin West, Chairman of the Election Committee, and newly re-elected Vice President of the MPSA Executive Committee. “These MPS professionals have made a commitment to help lead the organization that contributes to the definition, growth and best practices of the MPS industry.”
# # #