Call for Nominations
Voting is Open Until July 2 in the 2021 MPSA Elections
The Managed Print Services Association (MPSA) is now holding voting for positions on the board of directors and executive committee by members of the MPSA.
The voting period is open until July 2 for candidates to serve on the MPSA Board of Directors and Executive Committee for two-year terms beginning August 1, 2021.
In order to serve on the MPSA Board of Directors and Executive Committee, you must be a member. However, nominations will be accepted from everyone. If you are selected to serve (and you are not yet a member), you will be contacted about membership options.
Questions may be directed to email@example.com.
Voting is Open For the Following Positions
Choose the Position Title to See the Areas of Responsibility for That Position
Areas of Responsibility
Works with Executive Committee and Board to set vision and priorities
Provides leadership to the Board, encouraging the Board’s role in planning, financial accountability, fundraising, evaluation of the Executive Committee, and evaluation of program performance
Serves as Chief Officer and partners with the Vice President to achieve the organization’s mission
Chairs Board and Executive Committee meetings and works with staff to develop the agenda
Appoints committee sponsors. Serves as ex officio on committees, attends meetings when possible
Executive Committee and Board of Directors requirements for qualification:
- Must be an individual or corporate member of the MPSA. If you are selected to serve (and you are not yet a member), you will be contacted about membership options.
- No Board of Director member may serve more than two consecutive terms (unless no other suitable candidates are willing to take said position and approved by the Board of Directors and Executive Committee.)
- No Executive Committee member may serve more than four consecutive terms (unless no other suitable candidates are willing to take said position and approved by the Board of Directors and Executive Committee.)
- Only one employee from any one organization may serve on the Board of Directors at a time, unless the Board waives this restriction.
- April 26: Nominations Open
- June 7: Candidate Information Forms Due
- June 14-July 2: Membership Voting
- August 1, 2021-July 31, 2023: Term for New Officers