Tailored program enables vendors to enhance revenue and lower total costs
Samsung Electronics America Inc., a subsidiary of Samsung Electronics Corporation, announced today the launch of the Samsung PrintIQTM managed print services program. This comprehensive program is designed to help Samsung’s dealer, reseller and OEM partners implement and develop strategic managed print solutions for customers that can be tailored to individual account needs. Samsung PrintIQTM addresses many common office printing issues, lowers total operating costs and provides opportunities for enhanced revenue and profits.
Partners for the Samsung PrintIQTM program include Print Fleet, MWA Intelligence, LMI, Compass Sales Solutions and Great America Leasing Corporation.
The Samsung PrintIQTM program comes with a complete suite of tools that provide dealers and resellers with the ability to analyze, optimize and manage their customers’ printer, multi-function printer (MFP) and copier fleets. The program highlights areas where dealers and resellers can reconfigure their customers’ fleets and employ Samsung and selected partners to conduct faster, cheaper and better leasing, monitoring, supplies and service.
“Samsung PrintIQTM is a smart solution for our dealers, resellers and partners trying to meet their customers’ changing demands,” said Todd Bouman, vice president of marketing for Samsung Electronics America’s Enterprise Business Division. “At Samsung, our customers are our number one priority and implementing this program will help them to substantially increase productivity and lower their customers’ total cost of ownership.”
The Samsung PrintIQTM program is composed of the following tools:
- System Analysis: Samsung representatives join the vendors’ sales teams to offer a comprehensive analysis and make sure the right machines are matched with the right requirements as well as ensuring each workgroup understands which features would most benefit efficiency.
- Print Management: Industry leading software solutions are provided to monitor and analyze the fleet continuously for peak efficiency. Samsung partnered with Print Fleet and MWAi to provide an affordable and unique cloud print management solution
- Leasing Program: To keep the optimized Samsung PrintIQTM programs within budget, Samsung’s finance leasing partner Great America Leasing Corporation provides leasing options, subsidized by Samsung, for qualified resellers. There is no need for a costly cash outlay and as technology develops and newer printers and MFPs are released, they can be replaced easily for continually optimized efficiency.
- Sales Tools: Samsung’s partner, Compass Sales Solutions, provides an information system that automatically records sales and sales force management functions for the vendors. This helps improve vendors’ workflow, reduces time spent doing paperwork, helps the management team assess what is in the funnel and provides tools to help coach the sales team.
- Supplies: For solutions that incorporate Samsung machines, Samsung PrintIQTM offers specially priced, genuine Samsung supplies to qualified resellers. Samsung has also partnered with LMI to provide reliable, professional-quality low priced toner cartridges for various non-Samsung printers, MFPs and copiers.
- National Service & Support: Samsung PrintIQTM includes full technical support through a national network of service partners.
“Samsung has demonstrated its market leadership by joining the MPSA as a Foundation Member, and now the company continues its proactive industry involvement with the launch of the Samsung PrintIQTM program for their dealer, reseller and manufacturer partners,” said Joe Barganier, President of MPSA. “With this program, Samsung is providing its channel partners with more tools to reward their participation in an MPS opportunity.”
More information on Samsung PrintIQTM
program, including program dates and eligibility, can be found at Samsung Managed Print Services
About Samsung Electronics America Enterprise Business Division
As a global leader in Information Technology, Samsung's Enterprise Business Division (EBD) is committed to bringing meaningful innovation to businesses of all types from small and medium businesses to the Fortune 500 elite and public agencies alike. Samsung offers a complete portfolio of solutions including virtualization, printing, displays, notebook and tablet PCs and digital signage that help reduce operating costs, reduce the environmental footprint and encourage dynamic learning. Samsung EBD is a division of Samsung Electronics America (SEA), a U.S. subsidiary of Samsung Electronics Company, Ltd. (SEC) and is among the world's largest technology companies. For more information, please visit www.samsung.com/business or calling 1-866-SAM-4BIZ.
About Samsung Electronics America, Inc.
Samsung Electronics America, Inc. (SEA), based in Ridgefield Park, NJ, is a subsidiary of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. The company markets a broad range of award-winning consumer electronics, information systems, and home appliance products, as well as oversees all of Samsung’s North American operations including Samsung Telecommunications America, LP, Samsung Semiconductor Inc., Samsung Electronics Canada, Inc. and Samsung Electronics Mexico, Inc. As a result of its commitment to innovation and unique design, the Samsung organization is one of the most decorated brands in the electronics industry. The company was ranked #19 in BusinessWeek/Interbrand “100 Best Global Brands,” and named as one of Fast Company’s “50 Most Innovative Companies of 2010.” For more information, please visit www.samsung.com. You can also Fan Samsung on www.Facebook.com/SamsungUSA or follow Samsung via Twitter @SamsungTweets.
About Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is a global leader in semiconductor, telecommunication, digital media and digital convergence technologies with 2010 consolidated sales of US$135.8 billion. Employing approximately 190,500 people in 206 offices across 68 countries, the company operates two separate organizations to coordinate its nine independent business units: Digital Media & Communications, comprising Visual Display, Mobile Communications, Telecommunication Systems, Digital Appliances, IT Solutions, and Digital Imaging; and Device Solutions, consisting of Memory, System LSI and LCD. Recognized for its industry-leading performance across a range of economic, environmental and social criteria, Samsung Electronics was named the world’s most sustainable technology company in the 2011 Dow Jones Sustainability Index. For more information, please visit www.samsung.com.